How to Add Live Chat Using Facebook Messenger
Connect Facebook Messenger to your website. Chat instantly with customers when they land on your page. Let them know you are there to help.
This guide explains how to embed Facebook messenger live support on the bottom right corner of your website. Giving you the ability to offer conversation support, from your Facebook Messanger, when leads visit your site.
What you need to do on Facebook
- Create a Facebook page for your business, brand, or organization( If you already have one you can skip this step)
- Click on Settings on the top right
- Click "Add Messenger to your website" in Messaging
Adjust your live chat settings
- Set up a custom greeting
- Set a custom color for the live chat icon
- Add domains
- Copy code snippet
What you need to do on Basepage
- Add the Facebook code snippet to your website. From the Design Editor, find the HTML module and drag it to the bottom of the home page
- Add the cope snippet to the HTML module